Saturday, June 8, 2013

Shopping for Free and Better than Free with Ibotta

Ok, I know I've been talking Ibotta a lot lately.  But I can't help it, it's such a great, easy way to save money!  It's so fast.  Usually my receipts are processed within an hour, sometimes minutes.  And the money transfers to Paypal instantly.  Today I went out to get some free deals.  I ended up taking all this home for free, plus extra money.  I got FREE groceries and FREE money for a little bit of time and gas to go to the store!

Here's what I got:

Winco:  Spent $7.15 (used MF coupons from here) got $7.25 back from Ibotta



Ibotta also gave me another $3 back for completing a couple bonuses, all just for buying those items shown above.  
I'm going to give away the Suddenly Salad and Cake mix, as they are not something we will use.  The rest is for my son.  

Fred Meyer: FREE.  This was free at Fred Meyer after loading a coupon onto my FM card.  


No comments:

Post a Comment