Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Why I Use Amazon Prime and Love It!

I love my Amazon Prime.  I am a busy mom with a 2.5 year old and 10 month old, so shopping online is not only cheaper but it's much easier than dragging (or being drug by) my kids all around town to get the best deals on the things I need.  Here are my top 5 reasons why I love Amazon Prime.

1. Subscribe and Save
With Subscribe and Save you can save an additional 5%-20% on tens of thousands of products.  Create your subscriptions and once a month Amazon will deliver the subscriptions you have set up for that month.  This is completely customizable, no obligation to continue getting a product (cancel any unwanted product before your shipping date), choose how often you want it delivered (every month, 2 months, 3 months, etc).  If you have 1-4 items you'll save 5%.  If you have 5 or more you'll save 15% (20% with Amazon Mom).  You'll also save 20% on diaper subscriptions, no matter how many items you have that month.

2. Saving extra with sales and coupons
Amazon also have coupons you can clip to save extra money.  This makes for some great deals, especially coupled with Subscribe and Save 20% off.

3. 2 Day Shipping
What can I say, I don't like to wait for things. :)

4. Variety of products
Tens of thousands of items, all a mouse click and 2 day shipping away.  It's not often I find something on Amazon that isn't a great price.  I order things like laundry soap, dishwasher detergent, diapers, wipes, household cleaning wipes, books and toys for the kids, electronics, kitchen items, food... The list goes on.

5.  It makes my life easier
Beng in the military, my husband has a very unreliable schedule and I never know when or if he will be home.  The last thing I want to do is run all over town trying to buy miscellaneous items we need, with a 2.5 year old and 10 month on in tow.  Being able to have thousands of products just 2 days away and delivered to my door, makes Amazon Prime that much better.

You can try Amazon Prime free for 30 days or Amazon Mom free for 3 months!  If you're a Mom or Dad, definitely go with the Amazon Mom, same benefits of Amazon Prime with extra discounts on baby items, like diapers and wipes!  If you're a student, you can also try Amazon Student free for 6 months, then 50% when you sign up for a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment