Friday, June 14, 2013

Quick Shopping Trip This Morning to Safeway And Target

Not only did we run out of Almond milk for my son this morning but my husband was out of creamer!  (This is an emergency in our house).  So off I go to use some coupons...

Right now at Target Silk Almond Milk is $2 for $6.  I used a $1/1 Target Coupon and a $1/1 Manufacturer Coupon making them $1 each!  I found the deal on Raining Hot Coupons.


I also got 2 x 32oz Coffee Mate Creamer at Safeway for $4.25 (total) (I had a $0.75/1 Coupon and a Just4U $1/1 Coupon).  Not the best deal in the world, but $2 each beats $3 each.  I haven't been able to get my husband to give up the creamer yet...  Oh, and the Greek Yogurt was free with a Just4U Coupon.

The coffee I bought, well because it was only $4!  And because we supply all the coffee for the company at my husbands work.  The regular price on this stuff is $10.89, so $4 is a steal.  I'm tempted to go back and buy another one...  ~Safeway has it on sale for $5.  Use this coupon for $1/1 and get it for $4~

No comments:

Post a Comment