Monday, June 17, 2013

Curry Chicken and Potatoes

This weekend was super busy for us.  I actually didn't even cook Friday or Sunday.  Saturday however, I made some awesome Curry Chicken and Potatoes!  Some potatoes actually came in my share this week from Blissfully Organic Co-Op.  I wanted to try something a little bit different, since I do a lot of Mexican flavors.  Here's what I came up with:

Marinade:

  • 2 Chicken Breast
  • Curry
  • Cumin
  • Garlic
  • Red Wine Vinegar
  • Olive Oil
Potatoes:
  • Boiled Potatoes, cut into chunks and Drizzle with:
  • Olive Oil
  • Curry
  • Cumin
  • Garam Masala
  • Cilantro
Honestly, I think the potatoes were my favorite :)  I don't cook a lot with potatoes, I usually go for a lower carb substitute, but these were heavenly.




(here are the potatoes :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment